We are looking for a customer-oriented eCommerce Web Specialist to join our growing Web Solutions team. This is a critical role is responsible for delivering an excellent experience for anyone interacting with our online platforms. A Web Specialist, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. Daily tasks include answering incoming phone calls, resolving incoming issues via email or phone, working with our internal manufacturing and fulfillment departments on order issues, and proactively engaging users when issues arise. This candidate is someone who will manage and optimize our online storefronts. This role will be responsible for managing the day-to-day maintenance and upload of eCommerce content in various platforms including SmartStore and Veracore.
A successful candidate is self-motivated, dependable, well-organized, and adaptable with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to balance multiple projects. A “can-do” attitude is required, and the individual must thrive in a fast-paced, energetic work environment. Above all the ability to work on and with a team is critical. Applicants must be comfortable and confident on the phone while able to think quickly under pressure..
● Reactively resolve customer issues in a timely manner
● Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
● Work with the LCP operations and sales teams to troubleshoot customer issues
● Respond to customer inquiries in a timely fashion according to our SLAs.
● Meet deadlines per internal and external customer expectations
● Help drive continuous improvement of our business systems and processes
● Contribute to the content and general organization of documents related to Customer operations, including SOPs, email templates, internal knowledge base articles, and more.
● Help the Web Solutions team create documentation and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) for customer support issues
● Proactively reach out to customers when issues are identified
● Respond and document issues appropriately utilizing our internal ticketing tool
● Perform content auditing, monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting of systems to ensure accuracy and functionality according to customer specifications.
● Verify and ensure the accuracy of all product content within online storefronts, including key data fields, attributes, product descriptions, graphics, images, and documents needed to support sales both online and offline.
● Execute bulk uploads and content and orders into order management system.
● Create new or modify existing processes to improve the productivity, efficiency and accuracy of the online storefront and work with our development team on enhancements and bug fixes.